So I know that I haven't blogged since like... JANUARY!!! And I apologize. I promised my Aunt Jen when she moved that I would keep up on blogging so that she would know what was going on in this WONDERFUL life time. But anyway I just never know what to blog about and I usually don't have time. Summer is more eventful and I will have ALL the time in the world. There you go. That is the apology that I have :)
(Now on to how the last day of school went)
So I got to school at 8 o'clock (as usual) we talked, smiled, laughed and played. It was a super fun morning we got to sign yearbooks and just hang out. Now I can't believe that I haven't blogged about my teacher! She is so great!!!!!! I can't ever tell someone how AWESOME she was! She was funny, nice, had a super contagious laugh, and just every morning when I saw her even if I was in a bad mood she would make me smile :) She's awesome! But anyway it got to the time when I had to go home :( and my teacher (Ms. Sweat) was giving everyone a card that she wrote to them and once she gave us our own card she gave us a hug and we left. When she handed me my card and gave me a hug, I got a big lump in my throat and she said that we would see each other around (blah blah blah) but I couldn't even look or say anything to her without crying, and I look away and left. I wish I could have said at least good-bye to her, but I would have cried. When I walked out into the hall to find my friend to walk home with her my other friend called to me from another classroom and so I went up to her and she gave me an envelope.
I was home for about a half and hour and I realized that I hadn't read the notes. I got them out of my backpack and opened up the envelope from my friend Jade. As I was reading it I got another lump in my throat and my eye's filled with tears. Once I was done reading it and sat an thought for a minute then opened up the envelope from Ms. Sweat. When I was finished, I ran to my room with tears streaming down my face.
I sat on my bed for like fifteen minutes thinking about how AMAZING the year was and then I caught myself crying again. I realized that I couldn't keep crying all day so I called my friend to play to get my mind off of my emotions. I had a great physically active day outside flying kites, riding bikes, swinging on swings and everything else you can think of me doing. When I layed in bed that night I thought about how great the day was and how thankful I am for all God's creations, and I also thought of how excited I am so see what summer has in store for me this year :) What a truly GREAT day it was.
(I cried while writing this)
No comments:
Post a Comment